Psychometrics: 5 Tricks That Deliver Treats of Personalization
Is there a way to get inside the mind of your customers — to think like they think? To compete in today’s market, marketers need to make the buying process as seamless as possible; they need to remain one step ahead of customers during the complete customer journey. Sure, we have personas, we a/b test, and more — to optimize experiences, perfect messaging and act on strategies that are proven to convert. Leveraging all these resources helps us anticipate behavior, but there is a way to dive deeper: psychometrics.
Psychometrics leverages AI to go beyond demographics to understand individual attributes and attitudes that influence buyer behavior. Join this panel of experts — Adam Lasky (Director of Marketing, TeePublic), Courtney Griffin (VP of Sales, Pinpoint Predictive), Jimmy Shang (Director of Marketing Analytics, AdRoll) — as they share how to go beyond common segmentation practices to using individual personality traits in developing enhanced marketing campaigns.
For the D2C marketers among us looking to advance to next-level personalization, this webinar is for you. Register to learn:
- How to leverage psychometrics to enhance personalization
- Actionable insights from behavioral data you may already have
- How to build advanced personalized and connected experiences that convert
- Common personalization challenges modern marketers face and how to overcome them
- From TeePublic and their experience deploying psychometrics into marketing campaigns
- And more!
Courtney Griffin, VP of Sales, Pinpoint Predictive
Jimmy Shang, Director of Marketing Analytics, AdRoll
20 N. San Mateo Dr., Suite 4, San Mateo, CA 94401