AdRoll’s Ultimate Guide to Email Marketing
Email marketing is the lifeblood of e-commerce:
- A whopping 99% of consumers check their emails every day.
- The average expected ROI is $42 for every $1 you spend.
- And 81% of small businesses say that email is their primary customer acquisition and retention channel.
However, while the stats speak for themselves, it can seem a little daunting when you’re just getting started. That’s why we’re here to help you grasp the basics so that you can create an effective email marketing strategy. This guide will walk you through the process from start to finish:
- How to build a robust email list of targeted customers.
- How to create content to nurture your leads and turn prospects into customers.
- How to design emails to reinforce your brand identity.
- Tips and tricks to avoid landing in the spam folder.
- How to optimize your emails for the highest open and click-through rates.
- How to win back your customers via re-engagement campaigns.
- And more!
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: A Guide for Beginners [TEMPLATE]
- Chapter 2: Audience Building and Email Content
- Chapter 3: Campaign Launches and Maximizing Performance
- Chapter 4: The Ideal Email Cadence for Your Audience
- Chapter 5: Setting Up an Onboarding Series
- Chapter 6: Setting Up Cart Abandonment Emails
- Chapter 7: A Deeper Dive into Subject Lines
- Chapter 8: Why Your Email Subscribers Aren’t Converting
- Chapter 9: Re-Engagement Email Campaigns
- Chapter 10: Tying Display Ads With Email Marketing
Download this eBook
This guide belongs on your digital shelf — get your copy now!