Good news: Instagram is now open to advertisers
Instagram is a hot advertising platform in large part due to hundreds of millions of active users. Luckily for advertisers, this means ads should look user-generated—this is to say, your ads don’t require a professional photographer. Phew!
Since we all haven’t mastered the art of Instafame, Ru Chen, a badass photographer and AdRoll’s associate director of multimedia, put together a guide with tips and tricks that’ll help you turn your smartphone pics into likeable organic or paid content.
Highlights from Instagram Advertising: Best Practices
- How tos on creating a cohesive and compelling narrative on Instagram
- Deciding on social or paid content
- Specific tips on photographing people and products, complete with examples
- Best practices and tools to edit photos
- Hand-picked resources to dive deeper into the world of photography
- And more!
Published: September 2016