The way any business operates today has completely changed from 6 months ago. Now more than ever, it is critical that you ensure that both new and returning customers are happy. Consumers are more hesitant to buy, but regardless if they purchase from you, they will remember the experience that you create for them. This is why fostering customer loyalty should be a top priority for every brand.
Customer loyalty has to do with every aspect of how you operate your business. According to a Bain & Company report, a 5% increase in customer retention correlates with at least a 25% increase in profit. With this in mind, check out the best Shopify apps available for D2C brands looking to enhance their customer loyalty efforts.
Keep track of your success with the Shopify Success Checklist:
Shopify Apps to Grow Customer Loyalty
A big trend is a recent shift in buying behavior online. Not only are people using desktops, but they are also browsing more and purchasing less. People shop with brands they trust. According to a Growave blog, 77% of shoppers in 2020 will read reviews before buying a product as they are probably relying on the product’s social proof to make their final decision.
Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users, and increase conversions with ease. The Shopify app offers a 14-day free trial and 50% of all plans:
- Reviews, Wishlist, and more. Increase engagement, loyalty, and sell more using photo reviews, wishlists, Instagram feeds, social logins, loyalty and rewards, and social proof.
- Rewards and Loyalty program. Launch your own loyalty program with points, referrals, and VIP tiers. Increase repeat purchases and turn your customers into loyal advocates.
- Reach. Engage. Convert. Growave is the all-in-one e-commerce marketing platform designed with your customers in mind to let them see you, connect, and stay with you.
Consumers want a fast and easy way to solve their problems. According to FreshDesk, 81% of all customers now prefer using online self-service over reaching out to a live representative when they have a problem. The easier you make it for your customers, the more loyal they will become. Time is precious, so help your customers save it!
The most effective way to answer your customers’ questions is to allow them to find the answers themselves. A professionally built, easy to use, content-rich FAQ page leads to much happier customers, fewer phone calls and emails, and saved support team time. Explore this Shopify app with a free account to help your brand:
- Save customer support time. Reply to fewer emails and spend less time on live chat. Frequently asked questions will be answered instantly on an attractive HelpCenter page.
- User-friendy FAQ page. Build a solid and modern FAQ page to match your store design. You’ll fall in love with the easy-to-use interface
- Easy set-up. Build a HelpCenter page in 10 minutes. Even if you are a beginner, you will not have trouble adding content and choosing preferences.
According to Business2Community, at least 30% of all products ordered online are returned. However, 92% of consumers will buy again from your store if returns are made easy. By focusing on the end experience of your customer’s journey, you can instill trust.
Designed for new and fast-growing Shopify stores, AfterShip Returns Center is a must-have returns management portal that guarantees a happy post-purchase experience. It helps you build brand loyalty and turn returns into repurchases. They are now offering a free plan (indefinitely), so check out their app to help your brand:
- Self-service Branded Returns. Customers submit returns in just a few clicks without emailing your customer support. Turn returns into repurchase and build brand loyalty.
- Automated Notifications. Notify customers of acceptances, rejections, exchanges and/or refunds in a timely manner. Choose from default notifications or create your own.
- Labels and Routing Rules. Set advanced rules for your returns to match your policy. Auto-generate return shipping labels. Discounted USPS labels available.
Now that you know about some of the best Shopify apps to grow customer loyalty, check out these excellent apps to grow sales:
Last updated on August 16th, 2022.