If there’s one thing that AdRoll believes in, it’s that every small business, entrepreneur, and marketer deserves a fair shot at success — regardless of resources. That’s why, in addition to providing the necessary tools to excel in all areas of e-commerce, we’re also committed to helping future marketers achieve their full potential.
We’ve created the AdRoll Scholarship to offer two awards of USD $2,500 to support undergraduate and undergraduate students with a drive to succeed in any of the STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Mathematics) or Business subjects.
To be eligible to apply, applicants must:
- Be accepted or enrolled as a full-time student in a Bachelors, Masters, or Ph.D. program at an accredited U.S. college or university (including online universities) for the semester that they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Major in a STEAM or Business related degree.
- Possess a passion for STEAM or Business.
How to Apply
The application deadline for Spring 2021 is January 31st, 2021. Applicants must fill out the application form and submit their information, including an essay (500 words or less), that answers the following three questions:
- Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) technologies have been advancing rapidly in the last couple of decades and are increasingly being adopted by businesses, governments, and academia. How will the development of AI/ML technologies affect our lives in the next 10-15 years? How should the younger generation prepare for it? What kind of practices or policies institutions should follow when using the technologies?
- Please give us an example of how you work with other people to address a challenge. Why did you choose to take on that challenge? Who were the people involved? How did you work with them to resolve problems along the way? What was the outcome and learning from this experience?
- Please describe any financial circumstances affecting your need for a scholarship. What goals will this scholarship help you achieve?
If you know somebody who may be interested, please forward the link to the AdRoll Scholarship page or this blog post!
The winner will be selected by a panel of judges from NextRoll and announced on February 12th, 2021. If you’ve missed this deadline, no worries — stay tuned for Fall 2021 scholarship dates!
Additional Scholarship Resources
The Federal Student Aid site has important information that may help you on your scholarship journey.
If you’re unsure if your school is accredited, you can use the US Department of Education’s search tool to see if your school features on their list.
Wilson is the Sr. SEO Marketing Manager at AdRoll.