AdRoll Scholarship Program
Table of Contents
AdRoll believes that every e-commerce brand, marketer, and entrepreneur deserves a fair shot at success regardless of resources. We are committed to building the tools and programs to level the playing field, and we’re committed to helping future marketers and brand owners by helping students also achieve their full potential.
That’s why we’ve created AdRoll Scholarship – to support undergraduate and graduate students with a passion for any of the STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Mathematics) or Business subjects by offering a financial award toward their studies.
EligibilityTo be eligible to apply, applicants must:
- Accepted or be enrolled as a full-time student in a Bachelors, Masters, or PhD program at an accredited U.S. college or university (including online universities) for the semester that they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Must major in a STEAM or Business related degree.
- A passion for STEAM or Business.
How to ApplyPlease follow the link to our application form to submit your information to apply.
- Full Name
- Email Address
- College or University Name
- College or University Mailing Address
- Proof of Enrollment – Transcripts, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted. Please submit as .jpeg, .pdf, or .doc
- Essay - Please submit as a Google Doc or a file in PDF or MS Word format. Please refer to the Essay Requirements section below for further information.
- Confirmation and acceptance of terms and conditions
Essay RequirementsPlease answer the following 3 questions in your essay. We recommend that you use 500 words or less to answer each question.
- Artificial intelligence (A.I.) and machine learning (M.L.) technologies have been advancing rapidly in the last couple of decades and are increasingly being adapted by businesses, governments and academia. How will the development of A.I./M.L. technologies affect our lives in the next 10 ~ 15 years? How should the younger generation prepare for it? What kind of practices or policies institutions should follow when using the technologies?
- Please give us an example of how you work with other people to address a challenge. Why did you choose to take on that challenge? Who were the people involved? How did you work with them to resolve problems along the way? What was the outcome and learning from this experience?
- Please describe any financial circumstances affecting your need for a scholarship. What goals will this scholarship help you achieve?
Additional Scholarship Details
- The sponsor of the AdRoll Scholarship is NextRoll, Inc. (“NextRoll”).
- The winning applicant will be selected by a panel of judges from NextRoll.
- The scholarship is awarded on a one time basis only.
- Questions about The AdRoll Scholarship can be directed to .
- The scholarship funds provided by NextRoll will be sent via check to the college or university. Funds are to be applied to qualified college expenses (including tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board) for the current academic year.
- By submitting an application, you are granting NextRoll the permission to contact you by email about the application.
- Applicants will not be contacted by NextRoll regarding anything other than their application.
- The winners will be asked to grant NextRoll permission to post their name, school, photo (if submitted), and essay on AdRoll.com or in other marketing communications relating to the AdRoll Scholarship Program. NextRoll will remove any information pertaining to applicants at their request.
- All information (proof of enrollment, essays, and email) relating to applicants (apart from winners) will be deleted by NextRoll after the winners have been announced. Award winners' information will be retained for so long as NextRoll needs to fulfill the Scholarship and for two years after for recordkeeping purposes.
Terms & Conditions
All submitted photos and essays must be original work of the applicant. Only one submission may be entered per student, per application cycle. Duplicate entries will be disqualified. All scholarships are awarded on a one-time only basis. By submitting an application to The AdRoll Scholarship, you certify that all the information you have provided is original, accurate, and complete.
The Federal Student Aid site has important information that may help you on your scholarship journey.
If you are unsure if your school is accredited, you can use the US Department of Education’s search tool to see if your school features on their list.