Ecommerce Automations: The Key To Doing More With Less
The two most common challenges we hear from merchants are that (1) there just isn’t enough time to get everything done and (2) there aren’t enough hands to help.
Ecommerce automations have been designed to solve both of those problems while also helping brands improve ROI, increase customer loyalty, minimize errors and strengthen branding.
Join ecommerce leaders from AdRoll, Shopify, AfterShip, ShipBob and Yotpo on February 16 as they lay out how to make the most of automations, allowing you to focus on what really matters.
- The different types of ecommerce automations available and the benefits of using them
- Which common business challenges merchants face can be solved for with automations
- Which automations are low hanging fruit — fast and easy to set up but deliver a big impact
- Common mistakes to avoid when setting up automations
- Examples of ecommerce brands that are thriving with the use of automations
Ricky Au - Product Marketing Manager @ AfterShip
Maggie Dunn - Senior Product Marketing Manager @ Yotpo
Kevin Marvinac - Vice President of Partnerships @ ShipBob
Paul Nuschke - Senior Product Lead @ Shopify