Lights, Camera, Action!: 10 Steps for Creating Great Marketing Videos
85%. 92%. 88%.
No, those aren’t super high grades; they’re actually video marketing stats:
- 85% of all U.S. internet users watched online video content monthly on their devices.
- 92% of marketers say that video is an integral part of their marketing strategy.
- 88% of video marketers are satisfied with the ROI of their video marketing efforts.
Yup — the numbers are up there.
However, while it’s clear that video is king, not everyone is familiar with how to create good video content and the specifics around distribution. Join Jesse Vaughan, Head of Creative at AdRoll (a Division of Nextroll, Inc.) and Chloe Romero, Brand Marketing Strategist at Lemonlight, an on-demand video production company, as they delve into the nitty-gritty of it all:
- How to make the most of your resources (you don’t need a huge team to create useful video content!).
- How to develop a robust pre-production strategy that aligns with all facets of the customer journey.
- Tips and tricks to streamline your internal production process.
- How to put together a customer-centric distribution plan to reach the right audience.
- How to identify the metrics to analyze at every phase of the customer lifecycle.
- And more!
Chloe Romero, Brand Marketing Strategist, Lemonlight