AdRoll and GDPR
We’re taking steps to be ready for General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance, which is effective May 25, 2018. Is your business ready?
The GDPR is legislation that establishes new requirements on companies that collect, use, and share data from European Union (EU) citizens. For more information on GDPR, check out this Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) resource.
AdRoll has joined industry leaders partnering with the IAB EU to create an industry-wide solution to help meet GDPR requirements. Learn more at advertisingconsent.eu
AdRoll will be ready for the GDPR and will help empower customers to do the same.
How to Get Started
- Educate yourself on how the GDPR might impact your business.
- Talk to your legal team to get specific advice on how to move forward.
- Review whether you meet the requirements and update as needed.
- Understand how your different partners and tools plan to be compliant.
- Stay updated on the latest GDPR news and guidance.
How Is AdRoll Getting Ready for GDPR?
- GDPR compliance is a company-wide priority that includes all areas of the business taking steps to make sure AdRoll is ready for the May 25, 2018 deadline.
- We are actively participating in industry-working groups and expert dialogues to stay fully informed on all developments—big or small.