Retargeting on Facebook
Retargeting in Facebook's News Feed
AdRoll gets your Page Post Link Ads front and center on the world's largest social network. Now reach potential customers in the most prominent location on Facebook, the News Feed. It’s the first place people go when they come to Facebook and where they spend the most time. Initial reports from Facebook reveal these Ads garner 20-40x higher CTR than standard FBX Ads.
Increase your reach and your sales
For the first time ever, use your first-party data to retarget your site visitors on the largest inventory source on the web, with over 1 Billion active users and 28% of U.S. ad impressions (comScore, 2012). AdRoll’s average client has had a 16x return on their ad spend on the Facebook Exchange, making new campaigns an amazing complement to traditional retargeting.
What is the Facebook Exchange?
Facebook Exchange (FBX) is a new way of buying ads on Facebook through the use of real time bidding. Through FBX, advertisers can target their audience on Facebook using data collected outside of Facebook. As an FBX Qualified Buyer, AdRoll is one of a select group of tech companies that has access to this premium inventory for your retargeting campaigns.
How does retargeting on Facebook work?
Retargeting on Facebook works the same way as other retargeting. If a visitor comes to your site and learns about your products, but leaves before purchasing, AdRoll can display your ads on Facebook later. This helps bring your visitors back to your site and keeps your brand top of mind.
Create personalized LiquidAds on FBX
Show the most relevant products to the right users with our revolutionary dynamic ad technology. LiquidAds seamlessly integrates your site’s product images into a highly personalized Facebook ad to drive even greater performance:
- 102% avg. increase in CTR over standard FBX ads
- Keep Facebook Exchange creative fresh automatically
- No additional integration work
Through AdRoll's easy-to-use platform, we were able to get our Facebook Exchange retargeting campaign up and running incredibly fast.
We were thrilled to try LiquidAds on FBX as we’ve had great initial success on the platform. We’ve seen even greater click-through rates using this technology and, as a result, our overall cost-per-click on FBX campaigns has decreased.
- Easy Set-Up - Access Facebook inventory with no additional integration.
- Optimized Performance - Use advanced retargeting features like segmentation, frequency capping and A/B testing
- Powerful Analytics - Measure the performance of campaigns across display and Facebook (impressions, clicks, CPC, and both view-through and click-through conversions, and more)
- Transparent Pricing - Pay only for the actual impressions served. No contracts, no minimums, no arbitraging your data.
- Expert Account Team - Get immediate support from a team of experts who have been maximizing retargeting campaigns since 2007.
- User Privacy Protection - AdRoll and Facebook use anonymous cookie data and do not share or exchange user data. AdRoll honors Do Not Track.
Start Retargeting on Facebook Exchange today and reach more customers
Still not convinced? Download our report
For this report, we looked at the campaigns of 547 advertisers running over 1 billion impressions across FBX News Feed, FBX right-hand side, and standard web retargeting campaigns. This sample was made up of advertisers from all verticals with budgets from less than $1000 per month to over $20,000 per month. Download our findings today.